Friday, February 27, 2009

4. Words you shouldn't mix up.

So I've figured out what my last words will be. "Wow. Death by Carpal Tunnel. That would never happen." Aaaand of course, I fall into a deep slumber called a coma and I die PEACEFULLY in my sleep three weeks later. My parents take me off life support. It was an easy decision.

My wrist IS kind of aching though. I don't really know why. Maybe I've been writing a lot. I think it's a sign, hence the "death by Carpal Tunnel" thing.

Words you shouldn't mix up: exotic and erotic. Here is a scenario.

You're being interviewed for a very prestigious college. You plan to major in biology. You are asked this question: "What do you do on your free time?"
"Well, I am in several programs that study genetic modifications, but I've recently taken a particular interest in erotic plants. I find them extremely interesting, arousing, and quite rewarding at the end of the sessions, if you know what I mean."

Yeah yeah I know. Who would be stupid enough to give a response to that? Answer: a lot of people. LESSON LEARNED. Don't study erotic plants!

My body is a complete mystery to me. There's ALWAYS something wrong with it. For a while, I had some knee problems and had trouble walking up the stairs. Then one day, they just went away. Same thing happened when I woke up one day and all my joints started cracking a LOT, and that went on for a few months (few meaning like 7). The they just went away again. After THAT, I start getting gas! Don't worry though, it's not the stinky kind. It's the kind that makes you feel like something in your body is about to explode, except it won't and that actually feels worse than the pre-eruption.

So, what did we learn today?
1. Death by Carpal Tunnel--not as rare as you think.
2. Exotic and erotic are very very different words. Men do not enjoy "exotica."
3. I got GAS, in different area codes (area codes) area codes I got GAS...

La fin!

No comments:

Post a Comment