Monday, February 23, 2009

1. A John Mayer love story...

This is how it happened. I swear on it.

It was three years ago when I stumbled upon a small pebble. Today, it is framed, hung on the wall of my bathroom, and named the Pebble of Faith. I am quite the original one, I know. Anyway, back to John Mayer sweeping me off my feet. Oh wait, we didn't get there yet!

So I was minding my own bees knees, walking from my house in the wonderful neighborhood that is Visitacion Valley to the nearby cafe around the corner. As you know, I am a very busy person. Those who call me often already expect that they will be put on hold for at LEAST 45-50 minutes. But you know, they love me enough to wait. Okay okay, back to the story.

So I was walking down the street, not looking at the ground but instead staring ahead absent-mindedly. This was the best mistake I have ever made in my entire life because from my lack of attention, it seemed as though a small pebble emerged from the ground. Yes, it was the Pebble of Faith. Naturally, I tripped on this pebble, and luckily for the man that saved me from a messy death, he met me. This man was John Mayer.

That instant he caught me in his arms, I gazed into his eyes, and his into mine. I saw my whole life in his eyes, and at that moment, I knew he was the one. So he passionately kissed me and we got married a month later the end.

Later!

1 comment:

  1. wow. talk about an imagination. a cafe in visitation valley?! no, never.

    now, why is it that i wasn't invited to my own sister's wedding?! we'll be discussing this later young lady.

    bye. have lots of pretty babies for me to spoil.

    -christina

    ReplyDelete